- Used imessage and facebook messenger to contact friends/family – Used imessage and facebook messenger on my laptop and iphone to communicate (author/distribute messages) with my friends and family without the day
- Used the app “TIDAL” to listen to music – used the iphone app and streamed music.
- Maps – used the app on the iphone for maps to locate how to get from my lunch spot to uni via car
- Used ”deputy” app – viewed who was currently on shift at work, then posted my time sheet (authored/publish) directly to my bosses
- Scrolled through facebook newsfeed – used computer and iphone facebook app, liking and tagging my friends (distributing and consuming) the posts that interested me and I though would interest and relate to my friends
- Scrolled through both private and main instagram accounts, liking posts – used instagram app on iphone, posts that were liked were ones that I thought were visually appealing/posts from close friends/entertaining, acted as a consumer
- Viewed and sent personal snapchats with friends – like above, I used the snapchat app on my iphone to open and view the snapchats my friends sent me about the day and of themselves and used my front and back camera to send photos and use the text option to send my replies